2020 Pigeon Lake Golf Club & RV Park UNDER COVID-19
- Do not congregate near the check-in desk and respect social distancing rules at all times while on PLGC property.
- Golfers should arrive at Hole 1 NO EARLIER than 10 minutes prior to their tee-off time.
- Power cart rentals must be used by one individual only, unless being shared by members of the same household.
- After play, power cart and golf club rentals shall be left in designated return area for sanitizing.
- There are no ball washers or water stations on the course.
- DO NOT REMOVE THE FLAGS as we have instituted “pins-stay-in” rules.
- If needed, please request scorecards and pencils from the check-in desk staff.
- There will be NO BEER CART service on the course.
Please take upmost care regarding your health, the health of your neighbors and the health our staff and their families during these times.
If you are sick or feeling unwell, please stay home.